Sr. Azure Architect - 6 months - Nottingham
My multinational life sciences consulting firm based in Nottingham are currently seeking a Senior Azure Architect to work on site with them on an initial 6 month contract.
- Lead, synthesize, and socialize the design, development, and deployment of solutions for one of the following domain areas: Cloud (Azure), Application, Data or Security.
- Create and maintain domain (solution) specific architectural vision, standards and constraints and develop technology roadmaps to realize; collaborate across business units to architect solutions that drive business and value.
- Review existing architecture to identify technical debt, design gaps, new opportunities, and create actionable recommendation for enhancements.
- Support leadership with resource planning activities by providing technical insight into upcoming and ongoing project deliverables.
- Deep and broad knowledge of cloud (Azure) service provider capabilities and integration required; Knowledge of primary Azure services (Virtual Machines, Active Directory, Automation, Monitor, OMS) required;
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting and configuration management required; and strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment required;
- Working knowledge of IT compliance and risk management requirements (HIPAA, SOX, PCI, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience designing and implementing technology roadmaps and working solutions in the specific domain required, including experience managing delivery for multiple simultaneous complex technology solutions.
If this looks to be of an interest to youself please send your latest CV across to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job