Senior AWS Cost Optimisation and Security Consultant
An exciting opportunity to join an Enterprise scale Digital Media company and lead their AWS Cost Optimisation and Security strategy. As an experienced DevOps engineer you will take a hands-on approach working closely to ensure that the companies AWS Cost Optimisation and Security strategy are adhering to best practices. There is the option although not compulsory for the right candidate to become a full-time employee within time.
Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Relevant AWS Certifications are desired but not essential
- Previous notable experience working as a Lead DevOps Engineer at an enterprise scale company in a similar industry
- Demonstrable expert knowledge and experience with AWS Cost Optimisation tools and practices
- Demonstrable expert knowledge and experience with AWS Cost Security and best practices
Desired Technical expertise:
- AWS- design, migration & management
- Microservices: EC2,RDS, S3, Lambda, VPC (security and routing), Cognito, Route53, AutoScaling, IAM, SQS, SNS, SES, Kinesis, DynamoDB
- Frameworks: CloudFormation, ElastiCache, Elastic Beanstalk, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, CloudWatch, RedShift, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, ElasticSearch
- Other DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes (inc. EKS)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'