Senior Avionics Systems Engineer
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely within the Engineering team, and other departments on all aspects of aircraft development, providing analysis results and supporting decision-making to inform future flight test planning and aircraft development work.
- With the Head of Systems Engineering, Electrical and Avionics, defining, planning and managing activities in support of aircraft electrical and avionics design work.
- Applying system engineering practice to the development of the various bespoke avionics systems and associated hardware.
- Leading the design and technical management of key elements of the Company's products.
- Providing technical management of suppliers to ensure the end-product meets the input specification.
- Managing supplier design reviews and witnessing supplier testing.
- Providing technical liaison with the relevant Certification Authority and ensuring that all applicable EASA design and environmental requirements are met.
- Providing input to, and liaising with, Programmes to produce Statements of Work.
- Providing support to the engineers for vehicle system testíng.
- Provision of technical support for development programmes.
- Liaison with Design, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and other appropriate departments to develop optimum design solutions.
- Producing lnterface Control Documents, specifications and system schematics.
- Representing the company on bespoke equipment development orientated issues with certification agencies and customers.
- Development of software tools and processes, and performing other related duties as required by the Company to inform aircraft development decisions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
"Office Assistant jobs in London"