Salary: Up to £35,000 basic per annum plus Benefits
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure products designed for the European market meets the quality expectations in order to improve the European magazine review results of AV Products.
To evaluate and resolve the quality of the products which are exposed to the magazine testing and the other media for product reviews.
Finally, to provide good presentation for editors in order to make them understand the product in the best light in order for the products to receive a great evaluation.
- Expanding Early Awards of AV products from Key Tech Media
· To make big-buzz in markets and be used for marketing tools, Early awards, which published on media
around launching time from S-Grade media, for key flagship models must be expanded.
- Test and Verification AV Products
· Set Up test process of AV products and optimised the best quality of samples for media test
- Successful Technical support for media and subs
· Giving presentations and demonstration for media during tech-seminar
· Training of key pros in new flagship models for EU colleagues
Key Competencies & characteristics
· AV(Sound) product technical skills for both subjective and objective testing.
· Experience in electronics role at AV product industry
· Ability to express our key technical benefits and developments to customers impressively
·Good presentation and communication skills to work with internal and external customers
· Knowledge and understanding of relationship with electronic engineering and testing
· IT Skills, including MS office, for handling Data
To be successful in this role you ideally have:
· Previous experience to promote products at a technical level or consult sound quality in AV industry
· Knowledge of mass-media and AV product industry.
· Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment within an international company
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Communication Skills
- Multi-cultural Environment
- Technical Information