Senior QA Automation Tester for my client who are currently working with a multinational energy and services company that is about to embark on a major digital transformation programme.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are meeting both business requirements and quality expectations. QA is an integral role on our agile project teams and the senior QA/Automation tester will constantly collaborate with development and other disciplines to drive project quality.
What you will have:
- Work closely with the product owner and project team to define the testing strategy and ensure acceptance criteria are accurate, clear and well defined.
- Show clear and well-written test cases, execute those tests and ensure the results are being clearly communicated with the wider project team on an ongoing basis.
- Lead the investigation into reported issues, ensure they are being properly tracked and work to actively prevent regressions.
- Work alongside the release manager and project team to prevent defective products being promoted to production.
- Identify, plan and execute testing requirements.
- Define and develop the overall QA process with the lead QA/test automation analyst
- Help with tool and technology selection.
- Mentor other team members, ensuring that they are inspired and motivated to deliver the best work possible.
- Identify when additional QA resources are required and to help interview for permanent and freelance staff as necessary.
- Software quality assurance experience with a focus on web based applications
- Developing tests for functional and regression testing that include manual, automated, performance and ad-hoc testing
- Test Automation processes, tools and managing Continuous Integration
- Testing iOS, Android and web applications
- Responsive cross-browser testing
- Working in projects where Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development principles were applied
- Working within both Agile (Kanban and/or Scrum) and Waterfall based delivery methodologies
- Web standards and experience testing REST based APIs
- Various software testing tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, Selenium, JMeter, Gatling and Jenkins.