Parkside Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a client based in Thames Ditton. Your role will be a Senior Automation QA Analyst.
Who would you be working for?
My client is a leading research and advisor company, this role will be working within the IT Sector.
What will you be doing?
You will be providing support to the QA Manager and acting as a mentor to other QA Engineers. Involved in the design, development and test automation strategy, covering both functional system behaviour and non-functional behaviour such as cross browser testing for web you will be heavily involved as a senior member of staff. You will also be running test scripts on software, creating results documentation and attending retrospective meetings.
Who are you?
Great employees make a great company!
- A minimum of 6+ years of progressive industry experience, with a focus on web based applications
- Experience in using UI level automated functional testing tools. Selenium WebDriver, along with related programming languages such as C# or Java are essential.
- Experience in using HTTP protocol level load testing tools, preferably JMeter
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in writing SQL queries and using for data analysis / DB related white box testing
- Experience in using SQL for test data preparation and/or SQL data generation tool experience that support this such as Redgate SQL Data Generator.
- Experience in using industry standard testing/defect management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience of testing multilingual/multibyte translated language systems
- Agile/Scrum based testing
- Electronic test case management and coverage matrices/traceability
- Web Services and XML test experience, including use of test tools such as SOAPUI
- Experience in using HTTP Proxy e.g., Fiddler
- Experience in HTML validation
- Experience in testing for Accessibility compliance
- Experience in testing small form factor web applications on mobile devices
- Experience of simple OWASP testing including running security scans with tools such as WebInspect
- Integration testing of SOA based systems
ISEB Certification is desirable
What's in it for you?
Working Monday to Friday you will be working in an office based environment, this role is Permanent working in Thames Ditton working on a salary circ £55,000 to £58,000 per annum. You will also have access on a fantastic benefits package which will be available on referral of interview.
How do you apply?
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate in clicking the apply button! If you are not ready to apply yet but would like an informal conversation to find out more about it, please contact Darshan Shah at Parkside Staines!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.