Senior Automation Engineer - We are representing a global test and quality solution provider who specialise a broad range of industries such as automotive, aerospace, consumer electronics and many more. They are looking to appoint a Senior Automation Engineer. You will be responsible for software development, realization and validation of advanced, complex and comprehensive automated test solutions.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be managing software scope, timeline and budget within projects, in consultation with the project manager, but also position yourself as a technical leader for the software engineers within the project team. The role entails executing national and international software interventions independently and deliver sales support by providing concepts and calculations.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor of master’s degree from an accredited engineering or physics program as well as:
- 7 or more years of experience in software development for industrial automation and/or automated test solutions
- Profound knowledge of software programming on PC and PLC platforms
- Knowledge of object-orientated programming
- Experience in automation (pneumatics, electrics and motion systems)
- Experience in software development
- Ability to take on role of technical leader for specific projects and work with engineers from hardware, system and software disciplines.
If you believe that the above relates to you and you would like to work for a specialist global solutions provider, then apply now!
Reference number: 7913
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'