Senior Automated Tester
We're looking for an experienced automated tester for a HealthTech provider, improving healthcare standards and making people's life better.
You will be someone who possesses excellent problem solving skills and has a diverse set of technical skills both in manual and automated software testing and have been there and done that when it comes to automation frameworks.
You must be a strong communicator and structured individual with excellent attention to detail have the ability to develop effective working relationships with all areas of a business.
The role will deliver value through increasing automated test coverage, which is a key business strategy.
- Play an active role in the Agile planning process and define Test Cases from written requirements and User Stories
- Automate test workflows using Selenium 2.0 Webdriver / TestNG (Java) / Cucumber (BDD)
- An element of execution of manual tests
- Show innovation in your approach to automated testing
- Identify, characterise and report software defects found to the development team
- Be part of a cross functional team, who collectively take responsibility for the deliverables and quality
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the QA test strategy and process
- Maintain the Jenkins build system
- Significant QA experience focused mainly on automation
- Strong knowledge in implementing, maintaining and revolving automation frameworks
- Expertise in analysing test results and ability to effectively triage the regression runs
- Strong knowledge of setting up and maintaining a CI (Jenkins) system using a master / slave architecture.
- Experience managing automation backlogs in Jira or similar + automation strategy roadmaps
- Unix/Linux exposure and ability to create scripts [shell/perl/python)
- Understand Agile along with BDD. Be able to work within Scrum frameworks
- Strong knowledge of using source control systems (GIT)
- Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL for Data Fixtures
- Experience in writing REST API automation using python and robot framework.
- Understand how to implement and maintain Selenium Grid
- Understand performance testing and exposure to performance test tools
- Understanding of Containerisation (Docker or equivalent) and using VM’s
An excellent opportunity to be part of a first class technical team but also help a good cause.
- Automated Software Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle