Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 Dependent on experience
As part of my clients continued growth, they are currently looking for a Senior Audit Accountant who is looking to develop their career within a dynamic, fast moving environment.
You will be working on a range of audit and some non-audit clients. Planning, supervising, leading on audit and some non-audit jobs and reporting to the lead Director. This is a key, client facing role within the business and will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to take control of the development of their career within the profession.
- Planning and executing a variety of audits and some non-audit assignments ready for final sign off
- Working on site at clients premises across the Midlands
- Managing progress against budget and reporting to managers
- Ensure internal and external compliance at all stages
- Required to identify and understand client’s needs, advising on technical solutions
- Liaising with the clients senior management and staff
- Supervising junior audit team members
Experience and skills
- Extensive experience of planning and supervising a range of audit and non-audit assignments
- Ability to review files and report directly into lead partner
- Experience of supporting junior staff within the team and assisting with their learning and progression within the business
- Able to demonstrate the ability to add value to client assignments by offering advice that helps with the development of the clients business
- The role will require you to work at times with minimal supervision
- ACCA or equivalent accountancy qualification
What’s on offer
- A competitive and negotiable remuneration package
- Further training and development within the role
- A challenge to your existing skill levels that will allow you to develop a broader based skill set
- The opportunity to grow your career within a growing business that promotes its senior people from within its own ranks
To be considered, apply by sending your up to date CV and covering letter outlining your key expertise for the position.
If you have not received a reply within 5 days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Accountancy Firm