City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations.
My client are seeking a highly motivated professional to join its Cyber Security Audit team.The successful candidate will work in a technically diverse and dynamic environment with a team of Technology Audit Security professionals responsible for auditing all aspects of the organization's cyber security activities. The successful candidate will be involved in multiple aspects of leading the cyber security audit program.
- Perform internal audits to validate the effectiveness of cyber security controls
- Perform penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Represent cyber security on cross-functional IT project teams.
- A deepened understanding of cyber risks and corresponding mitigating controls
- Effective senior stakeholder management
- An understanding of financial technology regulation
- Minimum Education: University degree or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 4-6 years relevant experience
- Preferred Experience: 6 years relevant experience including experience in audit or the relevant speciality area
- Financial Technology
- Technical Skills
- Cyber Security