Senior Auditor / Accountant opportunity offering progression to Audit / Accounts Manager level within one of the North West region's most successful Chartered Accountancy Firms. This position would suit an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant with a mixed Audit & Accounts background seeking the opportunity to advise larger businesses and progress their career as far as Director longer term.
This Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice provides clients with Audit & Accounts, Tax Advisory and Corporate Finance / M&A solutions and is renowned as an alternative to Top Tier firms. The practice specialises in advising large OMB's, Family Businesses and Medium to Large Corporate Groups (£1m - £100m t/o) and has expanded organically and through acquisition in recent years. Staff numbers are at record levels and opportunities to progress through to Director arise annually due to the firm's ambitious growth.
The Practice now seeks to strengthen its Corporate Team with the appointment of an Audit & Accounts Senior who will assist in the delivery of Audit, Accountancy and Advisory solutions to clients ranging from Owner-Managed businesses to large Corporate Groups organisations.
As a Senior Auditor / Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and leading Audits of financial statements for businesses ranging from c.£10m - £50m t/o
- Preparing Year End Statutory Accounts for Group Organisations and large Owner-Managed businesses
- Supporting the Corporate Finance Partner on a range of Advisory Projects including Due Diligence (Buy-side deals), Business Planning & Forecasting for fund-raising purposes and Disposals
As an Audit & Accounts Senior you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package which will a pension and bonuses (quarterly and annually). You will also have genuine career progression opportunities as the firm continues to grow.
You will be an Audit & Accounts Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of Audit and Accounts work within General Accountancy Practice (min.3 years)
- A strong desire to be part of a leading Chartered Accountant providing the highest quality services possible to clients
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- General Practice
- Accounts Production