A FTSE 100 media company based in Central London are looking for a Senior Audit Manager. This is effectively a Head of Audit role as you will be running the day to day management of the audit function.
The role reports into the Director of Audit. There will be audit committee exposure with the role, so previous experience of that would be an advantage.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful audits.
- Taking command of the Audit function on occasion and managing your team to get the best out of them.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will be required to oversee the performance of the audit function and ensure a high level of work.
- You will need to be able to commit to 25% worldwide travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIA/CA fully qualified or a Masters degree in a relevant discipline.
- Background in the Big 4 or Top 10 practice is preferred.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Exposure to large organisations, such as PLC’s or Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.