We are currently representing a highly reputable Top 30 Firm who are looking to recruit a Senior Audit Manager. The successful individual will work closely with the Partners and manage a busy portfolio of clients within their corporate sector.
Due to a period of strong growth, the firm are seeking someone to support the existing pool of staff; you will have a key management role on assignments and will be expected to utilise your existing knowledge and skills and get involved in training and managing staff.
- Statutory audit, planning, completion, attend / lead client meetings etc
- Maintaining and building new relationships with existing clients as well as prospective clients
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Coaching and developing your team members
- Assisting in the general running of the Audit department
- Corporate finance projects (Due diligence, AIM/Standard listings, reverse acquisitions etc
- Reporting directly to the partner and having several direct team members report to you
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience within Practice
- Experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and onsite reviews
- Strong knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP (including FRS101/102) and international standards on auditing
- Ability to run a portfolio of clients simultaneously
- Experience of Caseware would be preferable although not essential
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"