A very impressive opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to join an outstanding Firm of Accountants.
This Top 20 Firm, located in Central London, are seeking a dedicated, hard-working and experienced Senior Audit Manager to join their award-winning team.
This role will allow you to manage and run your own portfolio of clients, with fees in excess of £600,000 delivering work to the required standards of the firm as well as on time and to budget. You’ll be responsible for a team of staff, ensuring that the correct work is allocated, completed and reviewed. Developing your business skills and contributing to the growth of the Firm is also a vital component of this role.
- Managing a portfolio of clients within a variety of sectors
- Planning jobs and organizing assignments within the team to ensure jobs are completed in the most efficient wa
- Acting as a mentor / trainer to junior staff, providing clear and constructive feedback as well as detailed training
- Getting actively involved in the development of the Practice, building on current client relationships and developing new client relationships
- Assisting with billing procedures in liaison with Client Partner
- Providing ideas for new innovations and improvements to help efficiency and productivity of the firm’s services
- Taking part in ad-hoc duties which may include investigations and due-diligence
Required Skills and Experience:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Experience working within Practice, where you have managed a portfolio of clients as well as a pool of staff for at least 3-4 years
- Knowledge / experience within Tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
On offer will be a competitive salary and bonus package, as well as a fantastic opportunity for route to Partnership for the right person.
If you would like to be considered then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'