A very impressive opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to join an outstanding Firm of Accountants.
This Top 20 Firm, located in Central London, are seeking a dedicated, hard-working and experienced Senior Audit Manager to join their award-winning team.
This role will allow you to manage and run your own portfolio of clients, with fees in excess of £600,000 delivering work to the required standards of the firm as well as on time and to budget. You’ll be responsible for a team of staff, ensuring that the correct work is allocated, completed and reviewed. Developing your business skills and contributing to the growth of the Firm is also a vital component of this role.
- Managing a portfolio of clients within a variety of sectors
- Planning jobs and organizing assignments within the team to ensure jobs are completed in the most efficient wa
- Acting as a mentor / trainer to junior staff, providing clear and constructive feedback as well as detailed training
- Getting actively involved in the development of the Practice, building on current client relationships and developing new client relationships
- Assisting with billing procedures in liaison with Client Partner
- Providing ideas for new innovations and improvements to help efficiency and productivity of the firm’s services
- Taking part in ad-hoc duties which may include investigations and due-diligence
Required Skills and Experience:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Experience working within Practice, where you have managed a portfolio of clients as well as a pool of staff for at least 3-4 years
- Knowledge / experience within Tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
On offer will be a competitive salary and bonus package, as well as a fantastic opportunity for route to Partnership for the right person.
If you would like to be considered then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.