Senior Audit Manager
Our client has forged a strong reputation over the last 30+ years’ and has continued to evolve its practices to adapt to the rapidly changing world of accountancy.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking, technically savvy Audit Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. Our client seeks to invest in a strong Audit ambassador for the firm, and as such is prepared to offer a high degree of flexibility/remote working for the right individual. Our client is also open to considering part time applications.
Working alongside the senior management team and with a varied client portfolio, you will be responsible for the resource planning and management of all client audits, remotely and on-site, reporting on all technical, financial and efficiency aspects.
You will complete audits as required, including the audit of the year end accounts and funding return audits, both interim and final. Other key accountabilities include.
- Contributing to the overall development of the practice including the use of technology
- Maintaining auditing standards throughout the practice
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established audit clients
- Liaising with senior management regarding audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to agreed deadlines
- Assisting, when necessary, with mentoring and training of Trainees
- Maintain an appropriate level of relevant CPD training and ongoing development
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the practice
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent) with a strong foundation in practice audit work. Our client is open to considering applicants from a variety of practice sizes.
I am keen to have a confidential conversation with experienced Auditors/Audit Managers, who are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity with our flexible, and forward-thing practice client.
You can apply via this advert or alternatively contact me confidentially on LinkedIn.
All conversations are held in the strictest of confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'