Position: Senior Audit Accountant
Salary: Highly competitive and negotiable
Location: Coventry and Wallsall
My client is a rapidly growing accountancy practice in Coventry. As part of their continued growth, they are currently recruiting a senior Audit Accountant who is looking to develop their career within a fast moving environment.
You will be working with a range of audit clients, planning, supervising, leading on audit jobs and reporting to the lead Director. This is a key, client facing role within the business and will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to take control of the development of their career within the profession.
Due to my clients ongoing requirement for audit professionals, you may also be considered for other job opportunities if you are an audit associate or a part qualified accountant with audit experience looking to progress your career.
- Planning and executing a variety of client audits ready for final sign off
- You will be working on site at clients premises across the Midlands
- Managing progress against budget and reporting to managers
- Ensure internal and external compliance at all stages
- Required to identify and understand client’s needs, advising on technical solutions
- Liaising with the clients senior management and staff
- Supervising junior audit team members
Experience and skills
- Experience of planning and supervising a range of audit assignments
- Ability to review files and report directly into lead partner
- Experience of supporting junior staff within the team and assisting with their learning and progression within the business
- Able to demonstrate the ability to add value to client assignments by offering advice that helps with the development of the clients business
- The role will require you to work at times with minimal supervision
- ACCA or equivalent accountancy qualification
- A highly competitive and negotiable remuneration package
- Further training and development within the role
- A challenge to your existing skill levels that will offers you professional and personal development
- The opportunity to grow your career within a growing business that prefers internal promotions
To apply, send your up to date CV and a covering letter outlining your experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not had a response within 5 days then your applications as been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- External Audit
- Client Visits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job