Prospero Integrated are currently seeking an Audio Technician to join one of our largest technical production companies in London.
Duties & Responsibilites
- Rigging, operating and de-rigging audio equipment including mixing disks, microphones, signal paths, amplifiers and speakers in accordance with safety regulations and procedures including assisting clients during events in the use of the above equipment and immediate problem solving.
- Rigging, operating and de-rigging lighting, audio visual, video, sets and display equipment in accordance with safety regulations and procedures.
- To develop the facilities of audio and extend the boundaries achievable operations to assist the clients and the department.
- Assist the Sales department in the appropriate allocation and hire of audio equipment.
- Supervisory responsibility for the AV Technician(s).
- To carry out assessment and first line maintenance of audio inventory and to identify those tasks that need to be done.
- To advise on development and change in new technology, appropriate purchases, client requests, innovation in sound equipment and systems.
- To communicate with personnel within the venue and with Clients on a regular basis, advising clients on technical matters and directing other technicians on rigging, running and de-rigging events.
- The role requires constant and varied use of complex technical equipment.
- Required to make procedure decisions on a daily basis and "on the spot" judgements regarding Clients’ last minute requests.
- Responsibility to train other technicians in audio matters.
- Analogue Consoles
- Digital Consoles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'