Senior Attribution Analyst - Tier 1 Prestigious Fund
My client, a Tier 1 prestigious Fund based in West London is looking for an experienced Attribution and Performance Analyst to join their elite team. You will be producing accurate monthly fixed income attribution for fund managers and external clients, checking and reconciling attribution data and providing analysis and reports for a variety of stakeholders among other duties.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience of relevant industry experience, have or be working towards the CFA / CIPM qualifications and have knowledge of fixed income instruments to be eligible for this role.
- Produce accurate monthly fixed income attribution for fund managers / external clients
- Aid in the checking and reconciliation of attribution data
- Provide ad-hoc attribution analysis and reports for a variety of stakeholders
- Assist in the implementation of Bloomberg PORT
- Provide ad-hoc attribution reports for clients
- Perform scheduled tasks and reply to queries, concerning top level performance and ex-post risk, using StatPro
- Prior experience in Performance and Attribution
- Knowledge of fixed income instruments
- Excellent Excel skills (VBA would be a plus)
- Bloomberg terminal exposure
- Exposure to fund accounting or accounting systems (SimCorp dimension experience a bonus)
- Relationship management and excellent soft skills
- Hold, working towards, or a desire to start a professional qualification (e.g. CFA, CIPM)
- Asset Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'