Senior Associate - Recruitment Officer
1 year FTC
This is a brilliant opportunity for a recruitment officer that is experienced with the delivery of in-house recruitment with an HR team or an in-house Resourcing team. This a great chance to work with a very reputable organisation looking to make positive changes within Britain.
You will be overseeing the end to end recruitment process on all recruitment activity.
I am looking to speak with someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong independent working ability
- Confident with different types of stakeholders
- Leading on recruitment campaigns
- Great understanding of the best recruitment practice
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Emphatic communication skills
- Driven by quality
- CIPD qualified to Associate level preferred
This is a fantastic fixed term opportunity.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Quality assurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'