If you are a private client legal professional looking for a change of a scenery in 2019 then we may have something of interest to you.
An established chartered accountancy based in Gravesend are looking for a legal professional to take a lead role in their Private Client offering. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills in a new environment but also the chance to head the firm's service line with the opportunity to progress towards partnership.
The role will be wide and varied, working an established client base with the opportunity to utilise your business development skills to introduce new clients.
- A legal (or accounting) professional with extensive private client experience
- Possibly with the STEP or CTA professional qualification
- Advise on a range of private client matters to include Wills, Probate, Estate Planning, Tax and Trust work as well as Inheritance Tax Planning and advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Be a competent and confident networker
- Looking for a new challenge with a clear route to partnership
To discuss in complete confidence then please contact retained consultant, David Waddell.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Private Client
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'