We are currently hiring for a Senior Associate -Payments operations for one of our Clients to be based at London. Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
To ensure the timely and accurate processing of all incoming and outgoing Payments for Individual and Corporate clients, Credit, and Operations & Liability departments in keeping with stipulated guidelines.
- Salary Offered : £24000 p.a
- Working hours : 09:00 a.m to 18:00 p.m [ Including one hour lunch break]
- Responsible for the verification of the authenticity of all payment instructions from Finacle and other releated applications.
- Responsible for the verification of all outbound remittances for retail and wholesale banking customers like individual, corporate services, syndication, FIG and investment payments.
- Responsible for the verification of all Finacle / SWIFT Connect customer remittances.
- Responsible for the verification of all Inward/outward position advised to the Dealers and Treasury settlement department through Request Management Services.
- Responsible for the verification of all incoming remittances.
- Responsible for the verification of all currency bookings.
- Responsible for the timely and appropriate resolution of customer queries, and any other queries relating to reconciliation, SWIFT, or received by email.
- Responsible for end of day check for SWIFT/FTI/Intranet and Ofac Station and confirmation that all day’s payments were processed.
- Respond to Audit findings and implement recommendations.
- To ensure monthly MIS to prepare and submit to Managagement.
- Any other duties as delegated by Manager or Deputy Manager.
- A good degree in finance or business
- 3-5 years previous experience of Banking Operations from financial services industry
1-2 years’ experience with processing payments.
- Previous experience of managing / supervising staff.
- Strong planning, organising and monitoring ability and experience; an effective time manager.
- Must be able to boost staff morale - developing mutual understanding and trust within the team and engendering a positive workplace environment.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Team Building
- Change Management
- SWIFT / CHAPS, BACS and SEPA
- IT skills and systems used( including Excel - Macro)
If you feel interested in the role and have the required expereince and qualifications, 'Apply' immediately.
- Payment processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"