The Distributions team are situated within the DST Head Office in Basildon, near Pipps Hill. The office comes with on site parking and subsidised canteen.
Within this role you will be responsible to;
- Processing distribution events using core systems such as FAST, iFAST, AWD, KANA across all management companies administered by DST
- Effective communication with Management Companies, Trustee/Depositary, Fund Accountants.
- Ensure adherence to controls and procedures at all times
- Achievement of agreed SLA processing standards for all clients
- Timely identification/resolution/escalation of issues
- Effective departmental, internal & external communication
- Raising initiatives for process support enhancements (Team/Department)
- Maintaining/writing team Procedures
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every years service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
Specific duties of the role to include:
- Processing of Distributions in FAST
- Processing of Distributions in iFAST
- Reconciling of Distribution rate sheets received from Fund Accountants
- Delivering of data files in relation to Cheques and Tax Vouchers to print and mailing house.
- Completion of manual CHAPS payments
- Creating and updating of Procedures
- Requesting of Distribution funding from Trustee/Depositary
- Monitoring receipt and completion of Distribution mailing invoices
- Carry out any other ad-hoc tasks as directed by team leaders/manager
- Completing and updating of AOM in line with expectation
- Where necessary, ensure breaches are raised immediately after being identified and answer all related queries in a timely manner
- Assist with the collation and presentation of audit information
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Service Delivery - Ensure that the processing of distributions and associated functions are carried out in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA), prioritising where necessary.
- Quality - Ensure that designated work is completed accurately, following checklists/runbooks/procedures at all times. Specific tasks to be quality checked as agreed and highlighted on checklists/runbooks. Undertake checking of all work types to ensure accuracy. All internal/external queries directed to the processing team to be answered/redirected within agreed timeframes.
- Departmental Communication - Direct any necessary information or instructions directly to processing team members, ensuring that team leaders and manager(s) remain informed.
- Wider Communication - Liaising with other departments & external parties to resolve issues in a timely manner, whilst sharing best practice wherever possible.
- Improvements - Suggesting improvements to departmental/team processes, ensuring any subsequent implementation is clearly communicated to necessary parties.
- Department Support - Support department by assisting with queries and referrals. Act as representative for new departmental initiatives and roll-outs, acting as an SME.
- Procedures - Be responsible for writing of new and reviewing of existing procedures within the team
- IT/Keyboard skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office packages.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal reasoning and numerical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team worker.
- Distributions AND dividends