Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is a big four consultancy firm with a global presence, operating in over 150 countries. This organisation works with many public and private companies spanning multiple industries. The advisory work that they cover spans across audit, Accountancy, tax, corporate finance and consulting.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Working under the supervision of afield manager/manager who will specify areas of work to be completed
- Teams will be based at the client site for the majority of the contract duration
- Work will include testing on all parts of the financial statements, as well as other general risk areas such as journals testing, in addition to completion of general audit documentation in connection with the engagement,
- Candidates will be required to gain an understanding of their allocated testing sections with the client and complete the work to the required auditing standards by the agreed deadline
- Work will be reviewed directly by the manager and partner/director. The manager will act as their line manager for the duration of the contract
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to respond to and remediate any queries raised by the manager on their sections within the contract period
- It is important the candidate is able to work flexibly across multiple sections, and, if necessary clients, simultaneously, as circumstances demand
- Each manager/field manager will provide a work plan at the start of the engagement which will form the basis of the work to be allocated to the candidate and the timeframes, this will be subject to ongoing refinement and flexing as the engagement progresses
- Candidates will be required to attend training to familiarise themselves with the auditing system used and general testing methods
- In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- External Auditing Experience (internal will be considered)
- Few years of experience within an audit environment
- Public sector experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business