SENIOR ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
£20-23,000 + company benefits and alternate weekends off
We are looking for a strong assistant manager who is looking for their first managers position and who is driven, motivated, and customer service focused to head up an in-house restaurant.
This role is ideal for a first time managers appointment because of its medium size and the support and training you will be given. You do need to be able to cook.
There is a huge scope to further develop the business and to drive sales and service levels.
Working alongside the general manager you will have full operational and financial responsibility for managing every aspect of the restaurant - with their support and guidance.
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only with alternate weekends off.
ROLE - SENIOR ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Senior Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Recruit,train, lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Control stock, labour, and budgets
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Work in a hands-on capacity
- Work closely with the kitchen and assist when necessary
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as an assistant restaurant/cafe/catering manager in busy commercial customer facing operations
- A working understanding of kitchens
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- The ability to train and develop people
- Some understanding of the financial side
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they continue to expand.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Assistant Manager