Senior Assistant Merchandiser- Fashion Apparel
You the Senior Assistant Merchandiser- Fashion Apparel will report to the Senior Merchandiser on your category. The role includes insuring the WSSI is up to date with the buy plan and the KPI's are up to date.
A great opportunity for a Senior Assistant Merchandiser- Fashion Apparel and Accessoriesto a leading Multi-Channel retailer in the Manchester area. They are looking to grow their Merchandising team as there are going through a period of growth.
- With the Merchandiser and Buyer review previous season and capture lessons learned
- Alongside the Merchandiser and Buyer create the strategy for the department and present
- With guidance from the Merchandiser review the SMT plan at Buyer Group/Season annually and apply plan at Category/Season level to meet the Buyer Group/Season plan
- Quarterly plan at Category/Season level with the Merchandiser and Buyer to submit a plan on the System that reflects the best possible mix of product to deliver the KPI's
- Ensure that the Buy matches the plan Buy
- Take ownership of the quarterly range plan at Store level in conjunction with the Merchandiser and Buyer
- Attend selection meetings with the Merchandiser, Buyer and suppliers
- Maintaining Line Cards on core styles and taking appropriate actions
- Review weekly trading performance and achieved KPI's, identifying Issues and the course of action in preparation for the weekly trading meetings
- Propose and agree actions to recover risk and maximise opportunities with the Merchandiser and Buyer at category and line level.
- Monthly - Capture all agreed actions in the monthly forecast reviews for relevant categories or departments owned
- Attend monthly WSSI meetings with your Merchandiser and Merchandise Manager to gain approval : Incorporating
- Forecasting any sales variance to plan
- Creation of OTB's
- Management of commitments - On time delivery, rebuys cancellations
- Markdown proposals
- Manage the range plan in Season reflecting any changes
- Ownership of the performance of non-organic stores
- Manage Intake at category and line level in conjunction with the team
- Responsibility for concept stores
- Experience working at Assistant Merchandiser / Senior Assistant Merchandiser or above in a retail head office is essential
- Planning, trading and analytical skills
- Ability to think on feet and make decisions working within in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial and brand awareness with an interest in product
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and hungry to learn
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient
- Opportunities To Progress Throughout The Wider Busines -
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm, 40 Hours Per Week
- Senior Assistant Merchandiser- Fashion Apparel
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Junior Merchandiser
- sales figures
- forecasting and sales analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'