The transitions manager will have initial support from the investment consultants and investment analysts, but will eventually have built a self-sufficient team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with DB & DC transitions, preferably gained within a consultancy. They would also have experience managing a small team, or be ready to take the step up to management.
- Be responsible for the hires within the team, strategically building it over time
- Project management of buy-ins/buy-outs, de-risking triggers, pension fund mergers
- Responsible for relations with the main clients
- Be the main point of contact within the team, addressing outside queries
- Be a senior figure across the wider business, not just asset transitions
- Be the person responsible for the ongoing development of the team members