Senior Assessment Administrator
Purpose of Role
To be responsible for processing and administering applications assessed by external assessors seeking admission as an Authorised Person and to monitor compliance with supervision schemes
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Administer applications assessed by external assessors and made in connection with admission as an Authorised Person.
· Monitor compliance of regulated community with supervision schemes.
· Liaise with external advisors and suppliers as appropriate.
· Correspond orally and in writing with The company Regulation regulated community and with applicants in relation to authorisation and supervision schemes.
· Make recommendations for improvements to the authorisation and supervision schemes
· Assist in producing and providing guidance to stakeholders on authorisation and supervision schemes requirements.
· Service the Admissions and Licensing Committee, preparing appropriate reports, including the annual report, agendas and when required taking minutes of meetings.
· Generally assist with the publicity and promotion of educational and professional standards to The company Regulation regulated community, other stakeholders and the public.
· Deliver a high level of customer service in both written and verbal communication.
· Deliver customer service in line with Customer Service Standards.
· Undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to those duties and responsibilities of the role.
· Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
· Provide support and advice on education quality assurance issues to colleagues.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"