Senior ASIC Design Engineer
Location: Bristol, UK
Role Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Reporting to: Director of Hardware Design
- Share Options;
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays;
- Private Medical Insurance - option of adding partner and children;
- Group Income Protection;
- Life Insurance - 4 times Salary;
- Pension Scheme;
- Amazing company culture and offices.
Conventus Solutions are currently seeking a Senior ASIC Design Engineer, to work on a permanent basis for our Client; global front-runners within the Semiconductor and Voice User Interface Industries.
Our prestigious Client have an abundance of household-name Customers within the Audio and Voice User Interface markets and offer them a comprehensive range of integrated solutions. With huge growth plans, our Client is seeking to grow its elite team of Engineers with talented and ambitious individuals to influence and assist our Client to achieve their objectives.
With the ever-expanding IoT and User Voice Interface markets, there is no better time to join this fantastic organisation!
- Block / system design through and Verilog RTL;
- Simulation and support for the Verification team;
- Support to other teams as required.
- Experience of complex digital ICs, and digital ASIC Hardware Design, from specification to RTL;
- RTL Design (Verilog or VHDL);
- Timing, area & power awareness;
- Integration of 3rd party IP such as PLL, POR, PHY, SRAM, OTP, USB, MIPI;
- Version and change control management;
- Familiarity with tool flow automation, with a good understanding of scripting languages;
- Specification and test plan support for directed and random test;
- Support for code and functional coverage closure.
- Pad & complex IO structures & interfaces;
- Post tape-out silicon bring-up and debug;
- Working knowledge of processor architectures;
- Ideally you will have worked with processor cores.
Please apply or get in touch with our Specialist Consultant for more details.
Technical Consultant, Conventus Solutions Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'