Senior Asbestos Administrator
£20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
There is a new opportunity available for an experienced asbestos administrator to join a growing and independently run asbestos consultancy which provides a broad range of asbestos management services to clients across the UK. This innovative and fast-growing company are looking for a talented administrator who has previous experience in working within an asbestos or health and safety consultancy and has knowledge of TEAMS software.
Duties will include booking appointments, generating and quality checking site packs and asbestos survey and removal reports, invoicing and credit control.
* Previous experience in working within an asbestos consultancy
* Minimum of 2 years' experience working within administration
* Knowledge of TEAMS (or similar) software
* Good IT skills and knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
If you would like to join a thriving asbestos consultancy and become part of a friendly and close-knit team, click the 'Apply' button now! For more information contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on , or alternatively send an updated CV to for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: West Kingsdown, Wrotham, Borough Green, Kings Hill, Dunston Green, Sevenoaks, Chesfield, Crockenhill. Dartford, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Bromley, Sidcup, Gravesend, Grays, South East London.
- south east
- 000 - 25
- senior asbestos administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'