Senior Artworker, Central London - Up to £38k dependent on experience
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Artworker to join a well-established agency who are fantastic at what they do. They’re looking for a Senior Artworker who is looking for a challenge in their next role. This agency are doing big things with huge clients at the moment, so you’ll need to be a Senior Artworker who has got plenty of experience within retail.
With this Senior Artworker comes working with top clients on retail POP / POS, as well as managing traffic-managing the day-to-day workload and supporting the studio management team. Are you the kind of Senior Artworker they are looking for? We want to hear from a Senior Artworker like you as soon as possible.
As Senior Artworker you’ll have an understanding of Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. You should also be familiar with workflow systems being this Senior Artworker.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Senior Artworker:
- Assist colleagues in production of artwork for clients
- Supply artwork against an agreed brief
- Ensuring you stay on-budget and time
- Work closely with the Studio Manager to inform of progress and help with traffic management
Is this the kind of Senior Artworker role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Senior Artworker who is looking for a new start as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Senior Artworker:
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Flash, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Great attention to detail
- Experience localising core designs / templates into various languages
- Experience working with artwork for both print and online use
- Traffic management skills
Are you the Senior Artworker we are looking for?
This Senior Artworker will be joining an agency who are well-respected and have some huge retail clients on their books.
Please get in touch quoting SS328 when applying for Senior Artworker role.
- Traffic Management