Based in a Nottinghamshire Market town, this well-established consultancy is busier than ever with new and on-going projects in the UK and abroad, both with repeat clients and new business.
They have worked across a range of projects from £5 million up to £150 million including Town centre regenerations, distribution centres, Olympic parks and large -scale retail & residential developments.
To be successful in the role of Senior Architectural Technologist, you will have:
• Proficiency in Revit
• Experience leading a project through the RIBA stages
• Thorough knowledge of technical construction and detailing
• Experience liaising with clients and coordinating work with consultant
• The ability to manage a small team
• Proficiency in the day-to-day management of several projects
• Proficiency in Twin motion desirable, but not essential
The role of Senior Architectural Technologist with entail:
• Production of design and details in Revit
• Production information including technical details, working drawings and tender packages
• Using NBS Create for specification writing and the interface with BIM in line with Uniclass
• Production of working information from RIBA stages 3 through to 5
• Competitive salary
• On- site parking
• Opportunity to work on large-scale projects within an award-winning team
• Flexible working
• 32 days holiday (opportunity to buy extra holiday) +1 day holiday for every 2 years of service
• Vitality Health scheme
• Social practice and most importantly a life- work balance
If you would like to know more about the vacancy or find out other opportunities within the Architectural Industry, please contact Will Elliott on / will@ niyaapeople.co.uk or apply online to send your CV.
Niyaa People have been trading since 2008 with the mind-set of building a better future for you. We specialise in the following divisions; Architectural, Building Services, Construction, Office Support, Technical, Property, Trades and Social Housing/Public Sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'