I am currently representing a talented Chartered Architectural practice who are looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to their team based in around the Huntington, Staffordshire area. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to build and develop their career further within a growing team.
The successful Senior Architectural Technician will be working predominately within the Residential sector on a variety of social housing projects so it would be highly advantageous to have experience within a similar position. There will also be some occasional projects within the Commercial and Healthcare sector so similar experience would also be beneficial. Daily responsibilities include producing a variety of technical drawings, work closely with the directors and work with Drawing Express on a daily basis. Additional training will be provided if the Senior Architectural Technician doesn't have experience with Drawing Express.
Senior Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Producing Technical Drawings
- Working closely with the Directors
- Work on a number of projects within a variety of sectors
- Work with Drawing Express on a daily basis
Senior Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar position
- Relevant Degree qualified
- Living in or around the Huntington, Staffordshire area
- Knowledge of Drawing Express; Advantageous
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- High Technical Standard
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Senior Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary; £38k - £45k
- Holiday; 23 Days + Bank Holidays
- Working Hours; 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'