We are currently recruiting for a leading architectural practice who are currently on the lookout for a senior architectural technician. This senior architectural technician will become a leading part of the architectural team. Our client is a well-known architectural practice and need someone who has a large amount of experience in the industry. As a senior architectural technician, you will be required to demonstrate Revit capabilities and knowledge of BIM Level 2, advice architects on RIBA Stages 1, 2 and 3 and also assist project runner from RIBA Stages 5, 6 and 7.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a senior architectural technician to take a big step in their career. Our client has a really excellent working environment and their team are friendly and hard working. One other major requirement with this position is that the ideal candidate should have an understanding of the historic building sector, or even better, have experience within this sector. Just like most architectural Technician roles, you will need to bring a portfolio of work which demonstrate some technical drawings. Revit and AutoCAD are the two main software's our client uses so the portfolio should also include work using this 2 software's.
Senior Architectural Technician (Norwich) Position Overview
- Demonstrate excellent Revit-capabilities and knowledge of BIM Level 2 Delivery
- Advise Architects at RIBA Stages 1, 2 and 3 in development of architectural designs
- Lead development of architectural designs, related information and reports prepared by others
- Lead a support team of technical staff, and occasionally recently qualified Architects and Assistant Architects, through RIBA Stage 4 and into Stage 5
- Assist and support Project Runner at RIBA Stages 5, 6 and 7.
- In some instances, perform the role of Project Runner at RIBA Stages 5, 6 and 7 reporting to Associate or Partner
- Coordinate Works Packages with Cost Consultant
- Coordinate Works Packages and Tender issue for traditional procurement
Senior Architectural Technician (Norwich) Position Requirements
- Living in or close to Norwich
- Knowledge of all RIBA Stages
- Understanding or work packages and experience in working with cost consultants
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and knowledge of BIM Level 2
- Good understanding of AutoCAD
- Experience in leading a team of different skilled individuals
- Excellent communication skills
Senior Architectural Technician (Norwich) Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"