Senior Architectural Technician
Location: Exeter, Devon
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
An independent chartered Architectural practice based in Exeter are looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to join their busy design team to work on all stages of construction across a varied range of residential and educational schemes.
To work as a Senior Architectural Technician working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential as is proficiency in SketchUp and Photoshop.
This chartered practice has a reputation of creating integrated, ground-breaking and sustainable designs for the built environment across Devon and the South West.
To work as a Senior Architectural Technician you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Have a degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Have a good knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Understand the UK Building regulations.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Whilst working as a Senior Architectural Technician you will:
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regards to the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
Commutable Locations for this position of Senior Architectural Technician are:
Exeter, Topsham, Exton, Woodbury, Topsham, Exminster, Sowton
Are you interested in this Senior Architectural Technician role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)365102 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"