Our client is currently seeking a Senior Architectural Technician to join a leading, multi-disciplinary property consultancy based near Chelmsford, Essex. Due to our clients ongoing success in winning business and a strong pipe-line of work ahead they require a Senior Architectural Technologist who can work both independently as well as part of a team.
The Senior Architectural Technician should be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit plus an understanding of BIM throughout all stages of a project programme would be advantageous however training on BIM would be provided.
The Senior Architectural Technician will be involved in running projects across a broad range of sectors but particularly within Education, Healthcare and Residential. Our clients main interest is developing long term relationships with its clients and add value to every stage of the development process form initial survey, concept through to design.
Senior Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Running projects across a range of sectors particularly within Education, Healthcare and Residential.
- Develop long term relationships with clients throughout the process
- Assist in every stage of the development from inception through to completion
- Overseeing more junior members of the team
- Use AutoCAD and Revit throughout the process.
Senior Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and REVIT
- Understanding of BIM throughout all stages of the project programme
- Experience of running jobs
- Previous experience as a Senior Architectural Technician
- Knowledge of Education, Healthcare and Residential projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain long term relationships with clients.
- Living in or close to Chelmsford.
Senior Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent upon candidate experience.
- Training and progression
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy