A great new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architectural Technician to join a prestigious multi-disciplinary architecture practice on a permanent basis in Essex. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience working on impressive residential and commercial schemes. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join a hard-working and dynamic team involved with major projects.
The responsibilities for the chosen candidate will include producing high quality detailed models based on information that will be provided by the design teams. You may also be required to liaise with clients and other stakeholders to ensure models are kept to the quality and specifications given, as well as assisting junior team members when necessary.
In order to ensure given tasks are carried out effectively, it is important for applicants to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent ability using AutoCAD software
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar role working on a range of residential and commercial projects
- Good understanding of current UK Building Regulations
- Experience liaising with clients, contractors and consultants
- Strong ability to produce accurate technical models and construction drawings
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Friendly and approachable attitude
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical work on AutoCAD, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13596, or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job