Senior Architectural Technician
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Full time permanent position)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Technician / Technologist to join a thriving and established firm on the outskirts of Norwich, Norfolk within a Senior role.
This is a great opportunity for an Architectural Technician seeking a new challenge with an opportunity for excellent career progression. An enthusiastic Architectural Technician who has a passion for project delivery from architectural design through feasibility to completion on site would find this role ideal. If you have a solid technical background and are keen to broaden or maintain a wide-ranging portfolio of work across a variety of sectors, then apply to join the successful team.
Whilst based in Norfolk, projects are located country wide and the candidate will be expected to travel to and from sites as and when required.
• Produce initial appraisal schemes, concept layouts and high-quality final planning layouts
• Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines, working collaboratively with external consultants.
• Produce technical and working drawings and details
• Produce freehand drawings as well as technical detailed drawings using AutoCAD.
• Write reports for clients
• Produce budget appraisals
• Produce Planning Packages and make submissions & Building Regulations packages and make submissions
• Produce specifications and schedules of works with full use of the NBS system
• Produce and issue tender packages
• Project administration on site using the full JCT suite of documents
• An understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
• Previous experience working on architectural design projects across a variety of sectors
• Experience working on large and comprehensive architectural projects
• Strong technical skills
• Good design skills including CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop etc.
• Strong client-facing and leadership skills to manage the design process
• Good attention to detail with ability to stay calm under pressure
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Great team skills and the ability to develop junior staff
• A professional outlook and the ability and aptitude to represent the practice externally to clients and referrers
This firm have plenty of work and some interesting clients as well as a wide range of sectors that they work across, so there is plenty here to develop a career in.
- CAD Tools
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"