Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist required. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well established and reputable Architectural company based in Hertfordshire. For the right candidate there is genuine progression to Associate or Director in the future.
Experience in managing and producing working drawings for small to large scale residential developments is essential.
This is a leading role on running residential projects:
- Excellent knowledge of Building Regulations, materials and construction techniques.
- Experience in managing and producing working drawings for small to large scale developments
- Good client and contractor interface skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Local to Hertfordshire
- Keen, Committed and Ambitious
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Revit is desirable but training can be given
Hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
20 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays (after 2 years your holiday entitlement will increase by 2 days)
A competitive salary will be offered and is negotiable depending on experience!
- AutoCAD Architecture
- Architectural Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'