Level: Architectural Technician / Technologist Revit
Location: East London
Hinton Spencer are currently working with an International practice based in East London. They are a well-established firm of around 300+ globally and 50+ in the UK. They are noted for their design and technical expertise working across a wide range of sectors, but mainly Transport, Commercial, Hospitality, and Retail.
They are now seeking an experienced technician with 5+ years of experience, strong Revit to join their London office. You must have worked on Stage F onwards with regards to documentations work, have a high level proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Minimum of 5 years (post graduate) relevant work experience
- Proficiency in the production of Stage F documentation
- High level of skill in current versions of Revit Architecture and AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of British Standards and Regulations
- Positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work
- Self-motivated individuals capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects, and who are interested in growing with the firm
Dependant on experience
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
TECHNICIAN | TECHNOLOGIST | ARCHITECT | REVIT | AUTOCAD | TECHNICIAN | TECHNOLOGIST
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job