We have a brand new opportunity for a Senior Architectural Engineer to join our reputable client on an initial 6 month contract, based in London. Our client is a global leader in engineering and construction, largely concentrating in the energy sector. They are looking for a Senior Architectural Engineer to carry out building layout and design in the Oil & Gas sector.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities and will be working on various building types including:
- Carry out design and drafting activities, supervising designers and monitoring their work.
- Deliver designs on time and within budget.
- Industrial buildings including warehouses, workshops, substations and instrument shelters.
- Oil & Gas specific buildings such as control building.
- Industry related functional buildings such as guard houses, security buildings and fire house.
- Office buildings in style to suit industry and client such as administration building.
- Temporary accommodation camp based on portable accommodation units, including recreational facilities.
- Permanent accommodation facilities including associated security, administration and recreation buildings.
- Experience of building drawing production for Middle East projects.
- Proficient in the production of architectural specifications.
- Strong technical knowledge of building construction and proficient with industry and international construction codes.
- Excellent software knowledge including AutoCAD, Microstation, Sketchup and Photoshop.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to resolve technical questions and make decisions on Architectural problems independently.
- Good problem solving capabilities.
As part of the application, the candidate will need to submit an Architectural Portfolio.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on or email ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14588, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
- Oil & Gas
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"