We are currently recruiting for a Senior Architectural Designer to join a leading multi-disciplinary Construction Design & Property and Architectural Consultancy based in Ipswich. Operating in both the public and private sectors, our client have a proven, award-winning, track record in the local & regional markets and now require another Senior Architectural Designer to join the team due to continued growth.
The Senior Architectural Designer will be expected to manage and assist on all aspects of Architectural Design. Day-to-day duties will include assisting in the development & delivery of new processes for the Studio, ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule, preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects & specification of works, preparing & presenting feasibility reports & design proposals and producing BIM compliant working drawings & specifications.
It is envisaged that the successful Senior Architectural Designer will be a fully qualified Architect or Technologist, with membership to RIBA and / or CIAT. On top of this, experience in a similar role will be crucial, as will excellent design and drawing skills. A keen interest in buildings and the built environment will also be beneficial.
Senior Architectural Designer Position Overview
- Be the authority for Architectural Designer matters (Conceptual/Technical/Compliance)
- Assist in the development and delivery of new processes for the Studio
- Lead on introducing more efficient and joined up projects and processes
- Ensure projects are completed on budget and to schedule
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals
- Work around constraining factors such as planning legislation, building regulations, environmental impact and project budget
- Prepare applications for planning and building control
- Produce BIM compliant working drawings and specifications
Senior Architectural Designer Position Requirements
- Fully qualified Architect / Technologist
- RIBA membership or MCIAT
- Experience in a similar role
- Keen interest in buildings and the built environment
- Excellent design and drawing skills
- CAD proficient
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Senior Architectural Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £40k - £45k, DOE
Package to be discussed as required
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy