A great new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architect to join a modern and progressive, architecture firm based in London. Our knowledgeable and experienced client has worked on a range of fantastic design-led establishments throughout the UK. From educational builds to residential housing and commercial builds, they have grown their clientele to include esteemed businesses and organisations. This would be the perfect opportunity for applicants seeking valuable career experience working on major projects with a prestigious architecture company.
The role of Senior Architect will include a range of tasks to ensure the effective delivery of projects. Those responsibilities will include:
- Operating on a flexible basis in a group environment to fulfil the Project Team's obligations.
- Carrying out all RIBA work stages, as defined by RIBA publications.
- Taking the lead and exercising mature professional judgement in large and complex projects.
- Implementing an assessment and reporting role in connection with matters of a difficult legal/contractual/financial nature.
The essential requirements for candidates seeking to apply for this role include:
- Registered architect with the ARB
- Extensive experience at Part III.
- Attending core competencies and internally/externally run CPDs in order to achieve the required RIBA recommended CPD hours per year.
- Proven experience working on residential projects in RIBA.
- Strong experience of job running
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Experience with dealing with housing associations and local authorities.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good working knowledge of architectural software packages such as Microstation, Revit and Rhino would be advantageous.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a place within a well-known and highly respected architectural firm, and the ability to grow your own project portfolio.
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13311 HM, or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions.
- Part 3