With a growing amount of workload, more offices opening and capabilities expanding, an established multi-disciplined construction company are looking to increase their team at within Architecture. As a result, they are looking for a Senior Architect to join them on a permanent basis, based in London.
This will be working on large scale housing and education projects, acting as project lead on stages 0-3 (4-7 on smaller projects). The successful Senior Architect would have the opportunity to progress into an Associate role within a short period of time.
- Architectural related degree, preferably Chartered or on route to gaining Chartership
- Experience on RIBA Stages 0-3
- Strong technical design knowledge mainly on Residential or Education projects
- Able to lead teams and projects, acting as a representative for the company in meetings
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD & Sketch Up (Revit is desirable)
If you are a Senior Architect and this position interests you, please get in touch on or send you CV to
- Architect / Architecture / Architectural / Housing / Residential / RIBA