Up to £650 per day
I'm looking for a Senior Architect for a 3-month contract based in London.
Principal Accountabilities for the role
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of:
- application and data architectures that are aligned to the business strategies and direction
- technology architectures that enable the application and data architecture
- Ensure that these architectures are recognised as the road map for all business services and technical solutions.
- Stay abreast of developments in appropriate new technologies/services and participate in the investigation / assessment of the suitability of these to environment and business needs.
- Knowledge and experience:
- Expert Level Knowledge of Exchange 2016/O365(Exchange on-line) & Active Directory Hybrid designs
- Supporting services such as: PKI, Azure AD sync, O365
- On-premise Active directory and Exchange migration (Exchange 2010 and above, AD 2008 and above)
- Experience with encryption technologies for O365
- Experience with sizing, performance and high availability of Exchange & AD hybrid designs
- Mitel design experience
- Lync and/or Skype for business design experience
- Experience with data backup, business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and technologies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies:
- Windows 7, 10
- Active Directory 2008 and above
- Exchange 2010 and above
- Understanding of GPO's and GPO consolidation and migration between forests
- Office 365 desirable
If this sounds like the role for you hit apply now!