Currently looking for a Senior Architect for a growing developer who specialise in the Hospitality sector. For the last 10 years this client has been building state of the art Hotels around the world. Some current projects include launching a new hotel brand and restaurants so this is a very exciting opportunity for the right Senior Architect. With global expansion currently being undertaken they are looking for a Senior Architect with a vast amount of Hospitality experience with the key role being involving working closely with the investment and acquisition divisions on analysing new business, the brand and operations division on block planning and providing a creative design input. This position is in Central London and will be in house with the Senior Architect designing various projects within the hotel, restaurant and commercial office sectors.
Senior Architect Position Overview
- Conducting feasibilities studies
- Analysing new opportunities within the UK and worldwide
- Working with key stakeholders throughout the course of projects
- Assistant in the budgeting process as well as guide internal divisions for surveying factors such as environment impact, geotechnical etc.
- Responsible for liaising between the interior design and architectural design.
- Liaise with local authorities and planning consultants on new builds + listed buildings
- Updating construction, branding & design guidelines for their expanding hospitality portfolio.
Senior Architect Position Requirements
- Part 3 Qualified Architect with 4+ years' experience in the Hospitality sector
- Strong drawings and conceptual layout and space planning ability
- Good understanding of back room / front of house layouts within the hospitality sector
- Sound knowledge of understanding of building regulations and construction methods
- Strong understanding of construction costs and limitations
- Good with AutoCAD but Revit preferred but not essential
Senior Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary £50k to £65k
- 10% bonus
- Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy