Job Title: Senior Architect Technologist
Our Client is looking for someone to undertake retail and commercial projects at job running level. Previous experience required with detailing, building regulations and site attendance.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to join an enthusiastic team in a friendly working environment dating back to 1971. Our client has always been proud of its ability to offer good design, technical competence and value for money, both in terms of for agreements and the ability to procure schemes on time and on budget.
- Meet with other professionals and clients at an early stage to agree on the project brief.
- Understand how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues, so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset
- Evaluate and advise on environmental, legal and regulatory issues.
- Contribute to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures.
- Produce, analyse and advise on detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes to be used.
- Carry out design-stage risk assessments.
Candidate must have:
- 5 years minimum previous experience.
- Previously worked on retail and commercial projects.
- Good construction detailing.
- Knowledge of building regulations.
- Vectorworks Cad software used but previous experience not essential (training given)
- Digital Designer
- Senior Architect
- Digital Architect
- Architect Technologist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job