Senior Architect / Project Architect
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 +Bonus
Are you a Part 3 Qualified Architect looking for a practice that can provide Future Managment/Associate opportunities with Immediate Project Owenrship and Team Running responsibilities...? This is the role for you!
Role & Description:
My client is seeking an Experienced Architect to become involved with their increased project workload. They are experiencing growth in many new sectors and experience in Education, Mixed-Use and Residential Schemes would be essential. REVIT experience is essential as well as AutoCAD. You will be expected to run your own projects from start to finish, organise and liaise with Clients and generally assist younger members of staff with project works.
Roles Requires Experience in:
- Staff Management (or desire to learn)
- Delegating workload
- Project Running (Ensuring profitability & controlling WIP)
- Liaison with Clients
- Production of Information (Drawings, Specifications, Project Documents, others...)
- Contract Administration Duties (RFI response, Issuing Certificates, Instruction, PC certs etc..)
- Software Namely: REVIT, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign, Word, Excel SketchUp, Others...)
- Knowledge of CDM requirements and RIBA POW 2013 also essential.
Overall you will be an integral part of a growing and aspiring Architect’s design studio and expected to keep up with the fast pace turnaround of work required. Whilst being expected to 'get stuck in’ when and where needed, you will not be 'pigeon-holed’ for one role, there’s too much to get on with!
The Job Role comes with great potential as the company grows as future management roles will be required.
- Legal Entitlement to work within the UK.
- Must Speak Fluent and Good Clear English
- Full UK Driving Licence with fully Taxed and insured vehicle to drive to and from site/Client Meetings (you will be reimbursed for travel expenses).
- Minimum hours of work; Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm (you may be asked to work additional hours when required).
They are looking for an enthusiastic Architect & Project Runner who is keen to get stuck in to a rapidly growing business. The candidate will demonstrate they understand dealing with tight deadlines under pressure with Customer service as main priority. The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate they have knowledge of the Nottinghamshire Local authorities from previous works and projects and have a good grasp of Nottingham’s ever changing property market.
The successful candidate will have fantastic opportunity for career progression as the company grows as the growth will mean leadership roles being created.
- Qualified Architect