Senior Applications Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics
Our client is an international medical device company. The group develops, manufactures and markets in-vitro diagnostics assays and automation within the life sciences sector.
The business is undergoing a rapid expansion with product launches in the field of serological Point of Care Diagnostics, serological immunoassays, molecular diagnostics RNA Extraction and RT-PCR assays as well as instrumentation and therefore has a need for a Senior Application Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics.
The Senior Applications Specialist will be responsible for training new customers, troubleshooting at customer sites and certain pre-sales activities.
In addition, The Senior Application Specialist will be tasked to create strong relationships with end-users and collect user feedback and service data to promote the improvement of products and services.
This is a flexible role - you will be able to work from home, as long as you can visit the laboratories at short notice (e.g. around London). You will likely visit the laboratories too.
- The Senior Application Specialist will be responsible for the training of new customers on the full workflow including DNA/RNA Extraction and RT-PCR
- Provide technical assistance to customers via telephone, online tools and in person
- Support commercial teams in pre-sales activities
- Assist in complaint documentation and resolution
- Create written and video-based training material
- Ideally degree Masters or PHD education in molecular biology, biomedical engineering, or related field/work experience
- Experience working in a laboratory environment
- Track record working for customers
- communicative skills and ability to assist customers as required
- The Senior Application Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics will be comfortable with systems for tracking functionality of tests, equipment, and software versions to ensure the work appropriately
- Valid Driver's License with a satisfactory driving record
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- Customer Management
- Customer Support
- Molecular Diagnostics
- DNA/RNA Extraction
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'