Senior Application Support Engineer - Altrincham
Our client are looking for a Senior Application Support Engineer to join their growing team in a dynamic business of around fifty. Please find details below:
Desirable Tech Experience
- MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Office technologies (Visio Word Excel Outlook)
- Problem-solving and investigative skills
- Collaborative supportive team player
- Some flex
As a senior technical support analyst you will report to the Head of Support and use your high degree of technical knowledge to provide professional and comprehensive technical support to our external and internal clients. You will work closely with other internal departments within the business in order to resolve client issues quickly and identify root causes. You will be confident, collaborative and professional in our continuously improving team and will be actively involved in improving customer service and client experience. The workflow is fast-paced and requires the ability to adapt to different challenges and priorities. The ability to learn and self-motivation is key for this role.
Their platform is built on C#/.net technologies but you will use Microsoft SQL and our internal
iReporting functions to interrogate data. We are interested in hearing from people with experience of:
· Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a software application support role
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering, MCSA/MCSE, CCNA certification or other industry qualifications are desirable (but not essential)
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· MS SQL Server
· Microsoft Office technologies (Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Excellent problem solving and investigative skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Super-organised with the ability to organise multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines
· Strong desire for self-improvement and advancement
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role as this is a key hire for the business and they are interviewing next week.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'