Salary up to £40,000p/a plus benefits
Leeds City Centre
Fruition IT is working alongside a global company based in the heart of Leeds and they are seeking a Senior Application Support Analyst to a join a team responsible for supporting core applications (third-party and in-house developed) and customer-facing digital systems. The role will become more DevOps in the future and the company use Azure for automation.
In return, you will receive a substantial benefits package covering 5% pension, bonus, 25 days holiday to name but a few, a competitive salary and career progression.
What will you be doing?
- Working with and supporting C# applications within an Azure cloud solution
- Ascertaining requirements and presenting suitable solutions
- Effectively communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Executing change and release management
- Mentoring and coaching junior support analysts
- Recognising risks and issues to provide adaptable solutions to meet changing priorities
- Provide out of hours application support on a rota basis
Do you have the skills/experience?
- Application coding and programming skills - C#
- Cloud expertise; ideally Azure
- Change and release management
- Customer-service focussed
- Strong communication skills
Apply now to Matthew or call for a confidential discussion. We have a full job spec and marketing info for your review. Interview dates are booked for next week.
This role is walking distance from Leeds Train Station and easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, York, Harrogate.